- Specifications: Galvanized Steel coil as per IS 277 or equivalent
grades like ASTM
A 653, EN10327
- Thickness (mm): 0.30 to 3.0 mm (Galvanized)
- Width(mm): 900, 1000, 1220, 1250 mm
- Base metal: Cold rolled steel as per IS 513
- Spangles : Regular/ Minimized /Suppressed / Zero (Skin pass).
- Leveling : With or without tension leveling.
- Passivation : Chromated (Trivalent / Hexavalent)
- Oiling : non oiled ,oiled 90, 120, 150, 180, 220, 275, 300, 350 GSM
- Yield strength (MPA) : 240, 350, 550 MPa
- Temper: Extra soft , Semi Hard, Full hard
- Hardness (HRB) : 35 TO 90
- Grades : CQ,DQ,DDQ ,EDDQ,HSLA
- Coil weight (MT): 4.5(Max
- Winding : Controlled /staggered (+/-5 to +/- 15 mm)
Galvanized Steel coil is used in various industries
for the purpose of building panels, walls, roof panels, power stations, ships,
and various other projects and construction undertakings. With our rich industry
experience, our professionals are engaged to offer the best-Galvanised Steel
coil to the customers as per their requirements.